Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

dang! that's some slick animation! now I need to dive in your other stuff as well! gz

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

More more please for the love of god more!!!

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

gosh

scientists need to open up your brain, learn from it, and store it in the hall of fame! you surprise me every single time

Trucido Trucido

Wow!

That video must be like the perfect video for the Six Shooter! Kudos

Objectionable Apparatus 3 Objectionable Apparatus 3

Meh..

Not as moving or disturbing as your previous movies. I know you probably tried to follow the music, but I guess this music wasn't the best to give you the right inspiration. The pause parts took way too long and the fluidity was not captured. Sorry, but could've been much better

Katan Katan

It's all good except...

...the big blade cuts his right ear. After he is propelled out of the room, you accidentally switched the rest of it to left ear! Think you had a break there and forgot it =)

8 stars is not because of this mistake tho, it's just that, while all is good, and the animation is solid, this is not mainly my type, I would rather like to be impressed and startled, and while there is a decent storyline, it's not the best, nor the most original. Still, kudos!

The Newgrounds Face The Newgrounds Face

well

You should've turned the guy around right before stabbing, some people just couldn't get that the end guy was the same guy just with a new face. And really, some people are just too offended by u saying "it's the new face on newgrounds" and I don't know why?

Overall, it made me laugh. Of course it's not really a classic, nor the ending is that original (many movies that end with a surprise stab/kill e.g. egoraptor's MGS series)

Good one

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Hilarious Movie!

With an epic ending! I died laughing! =D

WTFuture WTFuture

Awesome

I want to say this is the best thing you've done til now, but I can't because the other stuff are great too and it would be betraying them! Nevertheless, an amazing and amusing one!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Oh boy!

That was touchy! Now I am going to go out with my friends and party all weekend long =)