MURDER MURDER

thaaaaat explains everything!

molkman responds:

Sure does!

Demons Down Under Demons Down Under

cute looking game but extremely easy (beat with 1 death), didn't even pump up the items that much.. nothing except weapon variety

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

cool

pretty nice.. although I ran into two bugs:
- camera froze when I jumped on the sewer pipe under the city
-the snail shell passed thru walls

*Flight* *Flight*

buggy

there is a serious bug in the game that won't allow the money to be added to the total after a random point.. fix it please

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Great game!

Great game and graphics as always, much much better than the first one even though the first one was already amazing!

But there are way too many bugs. None of my medals got registered and I lost everything saved so continue doesn't really do anything at all! I really wouldn't want to repeat all the deaths again. Plus there are the usual bugs a lot of people have been mentioning. Good luck with them, still great game!

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

Great game but

the one cog in B4 doesn't fall so I can't finish the game. Fix it please?

Ghost Guidance Ghost Guidance

pretty good

but a bit too short and easy

Bloons Super Monkey Bloons Super Monkey

good game but

restarting everytime and losing all upgrades kinda suck!

Mole's quest Mole's quest

wow

that was pretty bad! especially when you have multiple rats! drop doesn't count as jump and you lose life, if you bounce of one and fall on the other it doesn't count, and many many mistakes.. unbearable, sorry!

Infectonator! Infectonator!

good but

please make it possible to return to the main menu in the middle of the game.. it's really annoying to restart the flash because then we have to watch the ad again!